Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our very own Jody and I got together after the photoshoot with Lilly a couple of weeks ago.
Here are a bunch of my favorites. Hair and makeup was done by my wife :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Can't wait to see L4P all over that car, we are proud to be the sponsors of Jody and everything she does.

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
Thanks guys and gals!

The PINK L4P decals have officially and PROUDLY been placed all over the Boxster tonight! Pictures will be posted up tomorrow! She looks great! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much RAW, Aimee, and family here on L4P for your continued support!

I hope to make you all proud by representing you in the 2nd annual Spectre 341 Challenge race in Nevada! You're all welcome to come to the race and car show. James will be covering the event with his amazing pictures.

Thanks James and Sarah for doing this photoshoot for me! You guys rock!

These are a couple more of my favorites...

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
great photos.. looking good Jody!! pink calipers is awesome:) wait where's the pink puma?lol

Hey Alex!

Thanks for the compliments!

The pink Puma's are due to arrive by Mr. FedEX tomorrow!! Wooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :clap:

Aimee....As always, I appreciate you and your support. Grrrlllll power!

·
14,490 Posts
haha!. Sweet pics! awesome ride!. Looks like you had a blast:)

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
haha!. Sweet pics! awesome ride!. Looks like you had a blast:)
Thanks so much MalibumafiaV! For sure we had a great time! Music blastin' in the background and a great location....WithinSODO, which was warm, dry, and beautiful!

Looking good Jody, keep on doin what your doin.
Thank you David! It's amazing to have the opportunity to work with everyone in the Motorsports industry!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
any pics w/ the L4P decals on?

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do not have any as they arrived after our shoot.... I'll get some at ERTC if Jody's there tomorrow.

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
Oh crapola....ERTC is rained out tomorrow. =( But, there will be a few car shows between April and May that I'm participating in including the Remlinger Farm one.

I will take a few shots of it tomorrow with the decals if the rain lets up. They look great! I have 2 pink ones down the length of the hood, one on the rear quarter panel, and of course, the crowns in various places.

I'm so happy with my decals RAW, Aimee, and L4P team! I hope to make you ALL proud this year with my racing and events!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts