1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks like the knock off that was made by a chinese company, the story ran on the popular iOS sites last week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Man you must have a serious count down going haha. I'm looking forward to seeing what they actually bring to the table for the 5. I'm eligible for an upgrade from the 4 but unsure if I'll get the 5. It'll have to be leaps and bounds better than the 4 for me to jump into the 5.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Man you must have a serious count down going haha. I'm looking forward to seeing what they actually bring to the table for the 5. I'm eligible for an upgrade from the 4 but unsure if I'll get the 5. It'll have to be leaps and bounds better than the 4 for me to jump into the 5.
I'm upgrading because the stupid camera on mine fails 50%+ of the time now..and they want 80 bucks to fix it. :tightlipped:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
...I sold a 32gb for $480 the other day, you guys do know that in a month or two the price for the 4s is going to jump up again right? Anyone else want to sell me their 4s for $210?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
...I sold a 32gb for $480 the other day, you guys do know that in a month or two the price for the 4s is going to jump up again right? Anyone else want to sell me their 4s for $210?
Mine was a 4, not a 4S just putting that out there :whistle:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Imola e39 knows this... but I am in the market for a used 16GB White 4s if anyone wants to make a quick buck. HMU in PM ;)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've got two 32GB 4's (not 4S) that are in flawless condition if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts