Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done with the video. Is that an older gen ctsv?
Yes, It is a 2005 CTS-V with a Kateck 427 that has an Eaton Supercharger with full suspension mods and a list of other mods that are too long to list, 800 rwhp, 6 point roll cage etc.

Thanks for the compliment on the video editing work. Using that many HD cameras on a car is a big job to edit.

Kent

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is the d3 cts-v? the pics they posted were nice. i dig the video.
Yes, This is the competition D3 Research & Development CTS-V that is privately owned. It is a totally wicked ride with serious horsepower. I would love to drive this car on the track anytime!

The video came out quite well and I will be shooting more Video of this car in the very near future. Thanks for the comps!!!

Kent

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yes, This is the competition D3 Research & Development CTS-V that is privately owned. It is a totally wicked ride with serious horsepower. I would love to drive this car on the track anytime!

The video came out quite well and I will be shooting more Video of this car in the very near future. Thanks for the comps!!!

Kent

D3 is sick, stopped by their shop in Signal Hill.

1500bhp CTSV..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
both Video and Car look good. Curious what vid camera's you use?
I used GoPro HD cameras in this shoot. Now I am seperately recording the audio in all of my videos. Listen to this more recent video of the D3 CTS-V, this is what the car really sounds like on the track, it sounds awesome!

Kent
Canyon Run Videos

www.canyonrunvideos.com

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Still such a great video. It is nice that Cadillac benefited from the Corvette Racing DNA even before D3 worked it over.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Still such a great video. It is nice that Cadillac benefited from the Corvette Racing DNA even before D3 worked it over.
Hello David, Thank you for the compliment on the video. You can check out some of my other video production work at:Canyon Run Videos Home Page. I now have added GPS telemtery into my videos and my clients are really liking it so far. I live in southern California about 25 minutes from Auto Club Speedway so if you are ever looking for some racing video production please contact me any time.

Kent Elliott
Canyon Run Videos
Email:[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.