Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a thread about my C7 vette. it was pre-ordered and didn't come in until mid October. my daughter got hers before i got mine. lol.
Z51 7 speed manual. Carbon roof, carbon interior...

And here's my daughter's C7 :rofl:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the biggest differences from your '08 Z06 to the C7? I think white + black rims is probably my favorite color combo on the car.
i can't really compare my z06 to the new c7 since my z has very little stock parts left on it. i can for sure tell that my z06 is faster and it handles better than a c7, but that again is because of the coilovers. my z06 didn't have a mag ride option so stock to stock, i'd say c7 handles better, but than again that is just from daily driving / highway ramps / etc. i like the ability to adjust the suspension and the traction control setting on a new c7.
as far as interior goes, c7 has less room. everything is more crimped together, more of a cockpit feeling while the z06 is more open and has more room width wise.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.