Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a thread about my C7 vette. it was pre-ordered and didn't come in until mid October. my daughter got hers before i got mine. lol.
Z51 7 speed manual. Carbon roof, carbon interior...

And here's my daughter's C7 :rofl:

·
Registered
604 Posts
What are the biggest differences from your '08 Z06 to the C7? I think white + black rims is probably my favorite color combo on the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are the biggest differences from your '08 Z06 to the C7? I think white + black rims is probably my favorite color combo on the car.
i can't really compare my z06 to the new c7 since my z has very little stock parts left on it. i can for sure tell that my z06 is faster and it handles better than a c7, but that again is because of the coilovers. my z06 didn't have a mag ride option so stock to stock, i'd say c7 handles better, but than again that is just from daily driving / highway ramps / etc. i like the ability to adjust the suspension and the traction control setting on a new c7.
as far as interior goes, c7 has less room. everything is more crimped together, more of a cockpit feeling while the z06 is more open and has more room width wise.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also i liked the visibility of the c6 better, this one has more blind spots imo

·
Registered
348 Posts
My favorite color on the C7 used to be red and black, but this definitely takes the cake. Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wait wait wait, you leave a g wagon and new c7 outside but park a nissan in the garage?
well, not really, usually i keep cars at my work place so i don't have to park them outside. nissan is my wife's car so that has to stay in the garage lol

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Congrats on the pick up and the plans you have in store for it. That being said, this is the first time I've seen c6 vs c7 side by side. Long live the c6.:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts