Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if anyone else here has attended these events in the past but I have seen some VERY nice cars there both last year and this year, plus free Dunkin Donuts coffee and donuts :) This link goes to their event page :Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee Events
Here are some photos from the event on Saturday(6/9)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback! I will post some photos later from previous events as well since I've seen a Nero Nemesis Aventador, Mclaren F1 and other pretty rare cars that were worth seeing.
here are more photos from the event on 6/9

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

as you can see i liked this Allard J2X

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That Allard was fantastic, Thanks for getting some nice closeups of it. I only managed to grab one picture before everyone was around it...
thanks for the comment Casey, i'm not shy around cars anymore i just go right up and get the shots I want haha

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is an event this weekend at Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield (385 Broadway, Route 1 North, Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940) -here is the facebook link if anyone wants to see the info-Herb Chambers Cars & Coffee July 2012
Herb Chamber's Mercedes SLR Roadster is going to be there so I will get some photos of that :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
When will this start up again? I may have to make the trip from CT.

·
Registered
119 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts