Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I need help finding someone to ship my Ferrari from Memphis to Atlanta for me; does anyone know of, or have any experience with any reputable guys based in the mid-south?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I have to say, I'd like to see a pic of the Ferrari with like a recent newspaper or something so that we know you're for real. If you are for real, I think you'll understand where this is coming from. This forum can be very helpful, we just don't care for trolls.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I have to say, I'd like to see a pic of the Ferrari with like a recent newspaper or something so that we know you're for real. If you are for real, I think you'll understand where this is coming from. This forum can be very helpful, we just don't care for trolls.
Why **** with the guy? If he needs a transport, he needs a transport. Let him and the company sort out his credibility.

Hey guys,

I need help finding someone to ship my Ferrari from Memphis to Atlanta for me; does anyone know of, or have any experience with any reputable guys based in the mid-south?

Thanks
JP Logistics is a sponsor on these boards and is a solidly reputable organization with which to work. They'll take care of you.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm not screwing with the guy. This is one of those threads that easily turns into a troll.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also searching for a shipping company now, I've heard a lot of bad stories from people who had bad experience. Shipping is almost always quite expensive, you can read about the prices for transport a car to another state, but those people usually look for the cheapest prices, so I can say that its better not to take risks and to look for reliable companies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts