Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I remember I emailed Mr. Biver when I got mu BB King rose a few years ago to get the extended handwritten 5 year warranty. But I forgot how to get it now and I just got my third Hublot. A F1 King Carbon AbuDhabi and I would love to have the warranty for that watch as well.

Anyone care to help me or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance guys, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your incredibly informative reply. Since you are the master of stuff like this, would like to elaborate on matters such as ;

What is the emailadress?
What should the email contain?
Anything else I should do/think of before I send the email?

Thank you.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are, dear Sir.

I just want someone to point me in the right direction, not stating the obvious.

But I still thank you for your time!

·
3,114 Posts
You are, dear Sir.

I just want someone to point me in the right direction, not stating the obvious.

But I still thank you for your time!
Good luck then lol.

He's no longer the CEO so he might or might not give you the extended warranty anymore... though I know that he is still giving them out but maybe not so freely anymore.

·
7,022 Posts
I was going to add that I didn't think he was CEO anymore.

Isn't Biver active on one of the other forums? I can't remember which but seems like there was a member here that had an issue with one of their pieces and contacted him thru that forum and was able to get a resolution.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
You must do a half hour YouTube video on how Jay-Z has inspired the expansion of your tire rim empire while prominently wearing your Hublot. He will see the video and offer you the extended warranty immediately in the comments section of your video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts