Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I went to Cancun at the Hard Rock last year and it was an amazing trip. We thought about going again this year, but we can go anywhere, why would we go to the same place again. So, just trying to get opions on other good resorts you guys have been to. Country does not really matter, but lets see some suggestions.

Has to be:

All inclusive
hot
Near ocean hopfully on an ocean
less then 2 grand total for the Wife and I
Could be a Resort, or a cruise.

Thanks everyone, just seeing if an amazing spot that I did not think of.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Bahamas
St. Thomas
St. Martin
Cruises are always great and you can get a great deal for 1 week all included for under 2k

also check out Clearwater beach, FL and Sarasota,FL

·
Registered
569 Posts
For somewhere a little different - Antalya, Turkey

Turkish Air has a lot of flight sales that can get you overseas for dirt cheap if you time it right, beautiful scenery, loaded with all-inclusive resorts. The water can be a bit chilly, but beaches and air temps are warm in summer months. Most of the tourists are Russians, so you wouldn't be surrounded by Americans everywhere. You'd also be able to see a few other areas in Turkey too if you wanted (Cappadocia, Istanbul, Pamukkale, etc).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1 on the cruise idea. Stupid cheap for what you can get out of them.
I have heard with all inclusive on cruises, they never include adult drinks. Is that correct?

Thanks everyone for the responses.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I would plug Coconuts Beach Club in Samoa Home - Coconuts Beach Club Resort & Spa, Samoa, but for $2k we could only do the rooms for a week. To add food it would be another $1,433 for a week for 2 people, which includes beer & wine with lunch & dinner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would plug Coconuts Beach Club in Samoa Home - Coconuts Beach Club Resort & Spa, Samoa, but for $2k we could only do the rooms for a week. To add food it would be another $1,433 for a week for 2 people, which includes beer & wine with lunch & dinner.
I wouldn't recommend going here. I've had colleagues visit this resort and they left disappointed with the experience. If you're able to extend your budget by about 500, you could visit the Villas of Somerset in the Maldives. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's a very tranquil, and great to clear your mind for a week. I came back revitalised from the experience.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Not to highjack this thread but does anyone have preference on where to stay in Cabo for two adult and Is Cabo the best for a Mexican beach getaway?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sheldon, depends on what your goals are on the trip? I heard for Scuba and sucj Cabo is hard to beat. But, if you are into just a big party, Cancun is what I would say to do.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I wouldn't recommend going here. I've had colleagues visit this resort and they left disappointed with the experience. If you're able to extend your budget by about 500, you could visit the Villas of Somerset in the Maldives. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's a very tranquil, and great to clear your mind for a week. I came back revitalised from the experience.
Welcome to the 4, and first post. I'm just curious as to why they were disappointed. Something resort specific, Samoa specific? Would be interested in any details. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts