Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fellas, what you guys think I should do in my situation...

I'm debating on wether I should TT my current G that has 16k miles or selling it and upgrading to an 09 LP560 and TT'ing that one...

My G is paid off and if I buy an 09 I would probably be financing 80k... Debating on keeping mine and doing it up with paint and new wheels TT or do all that on a newer model G....

Any feedback would be appreciated...

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I guess since we dont know your financials , us internetz ballers would say buy the new 560 and tt that beast

there was a tt560 on goldrush that was so fvcking fast i had aneurysm's every time it accelerate and no, I wasn't even in the car. Exaggeration, but you get the point

not saying your gallardo now cant be as fast either, so...

Realistically i'd say just TT the one you have now, its paid off you dont need to finance anything and you can enjoy it max potential

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
keep this one... really whats the difference from this one to a lp560? just little things, but its still a lambo. and TT'ing this one will be a great thing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
09 LP560 and keep it stock, its not a TT but problem free and warranteed and you will feel a notable differences between an 06 vs 09 (boring ass opinion)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I guess I was just leaning to an 09 because of the newer body style as opposed to the older model, but I do love my current G though.

Performance wise, TT on either is Sik but I guess I just wanted the newer look. I can always install the lp570 bumper on my G though... Thanks guys for your opinions, greatly appreciated!

Semi baller here, lol... If I was really balling I would keep my G and go out and buy an lp560 also... But unfortunately, I don't got it like that lol...

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
If the subtle changes are worth $80k to you, then go for it. Personally I don't see enough changes to go for it.

Nick

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
If you ask me it depends on how fast you want to go the TT route. If your in no rush, which I wouldn't be than get the new LP and take your time enjoying it and getting use to it. You can always slap some TT's later down the road.

·
5,744 Posts
Why not get the new look with the old car AND the TT? This was posted on here earlier this year. Apparently done with OEM 560 parts.

The fact that you're thinking about painting it as well, makes this a viable option, and giving you more of an opportunity to mod. Seems like a win win to me.....

·
5,744 Posts
^^ wowza. I didn't know you could swap out the taillights and rear bumper as well?!

Sooo basically you can convert the car to the 560 sans headlights?
Indeed. And I'm sure you could probably work in the headlights with enough work, and funds. Who knows.

-Markus-

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
ill keep the one you have right now. tt it pchange your front bumper and add new wheels and you are set!

·
Registered
723 Posts
^^That G looks amazing! I would go with that option and save some major coin...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
^^^see it in person all the time and it's soooo hot. It's one of those cars that you see and you're like woah wait what was that? I would go for keeping your current G and modding the hell out of it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I keep trying to justify the jump to an LP560 and cant really do it. It just isnt 70-80k more car for me. I just raced a white LP560 down the skyway from Portage IN to LSD in Chicago and we ran many times over and there just wasnt a huge performance gap several times I pulled on him. If you wanna spend 70 grand TT your car and put a new bumper on it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm also of the opinion that you should just TT your current car. Your current car is paid off, and if you need to finance 80k for the LP, I'm guessing you may be needing to finance the TT build as well (or am I mistaken and the reason you're needing to finance the LP is because you intend to pay cash for the TT). At the very least however, I really don't think the upgrades to the LP will be worth the extra coin, given that you basically intend to completely alter the car through the TT conversion. If you were staying NA, the recommendation for an LP might come a bit easier. Either way, I envy the decision you have to make!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts