Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I just tried the new flagrance Jasmine Rogue. Interesting scent.

Tom Ford's coming to the Vegas Boutique for a party on Sept. 6. Anyone coming out?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
3 from a wedding @ the Mandarin Oriental in NY this past weekend:

It was pretty cool, when I stopped in to the TF boutique in NYC they paid me a really nice compliment, comparing my style to Lapo Elkann, who is one of Tom Ford's muses.

And if you've noticed I've been wearing the Gray checked coat as a tuxedo jacket lately. I have a no-tux in the summer rule so when I have to go formal I wear this unlined jacket with Tux pants, shirt and bopw tie. It's much cooler as it's un-lined and still passes for formal.

I picked up 3 new TF pieces in NYC, 2 pocket squares and a cashmere scarf. I'll post some photos tonight.

And as always I had to have a pair of my infamous socks on along with my A. Testoni bench made wing-tips with crocodile vamp. A good shoe shine always keeps me in a good mood, and there's no where better than NYC for that:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I blame Phil...

Just because I talked you into it, picked it off the rack for you and wouldn't take no for an answer doesn't mean it's my fault LOL. :whistle::whistle::lol:

Looks awesome Kirby!!!!

And Enrique even let you use MY dressing room ;) LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
Just because I talked you into it, picked it off the rack for you and wouldn't take no for an answer doesn't mean it's my fault LOL. :whistle::whistle::lol:

Looks awesome Kirby!!!!

And Enrique even let you use MY dressing room ;) LOL
Don't forget...even paid for it on YOUR CC :wink: :clap:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thx Davi.

I've got my tailor making me a new sport coat with the Tom Ford big peak lapels. I love TF and the fit but miss having the perosnal touches I get in my bespoke clothing. I'm curious to see how I like this new coat. In the interim I will continue to grow my TF wardrobe as well.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts