Discussion Starter #1
Services Provide

- Affordable Web Development

- Search Engine Optimization

- Hosting

- Website Security

Try out the affordable service
The websites i would build for you would contain features and elements such as:

- easy to use , no coding knowledge required and easy to maintain.

- sleek design , Impress your customers with the best viewing experience and stand out against your competitors.

- top notch security , your website would be protected against security vulnerabilities and brute force attacks.

- hacker protection , your website is protected against hackers and script injections and spam bots.

- 87 Design Themes included , You get 87 high end website themes included when you get any of our services

sample design websites here:
Argon Press
Home - Waste Force Disposal Units
Pajama Investments
HoneyBeer.com
Midneo Ventures

contact me from skype or email
catwoot_fx
[email protected]

visit link for more info
argonpress.co.uk/easy-web-development

To assist you to improve im offering a completely free quote and review of your website , be happy to quote a fixed price to undertake any fixes for you.

my success is based on yours - im here to help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its not my fault im trying to help people at the same time do business with them cause economy sucks -_-

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
well its not my fault im trying to help people at the same time do business with them cause economy sucks -_-
I'm not anal about non-sponsor promotion like most members, as I'm confident that the mods. will take care of that. I will assume that if you are resorting to forums to draw business, that you're new to business; therefore, I'll mention that going back-and-forth with anyone and his/her comments is a bad idea. Don't tatter your reputation before it's built. If you take the time to address every opinion in an negative manner, onlookers will remember your behavior, not the behavior of the critic. Good luck.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not to mention those are all Wordpress sites, to which anyone can do by themselves already instead of paying to still do it themselves.

Five star thread, will not read again.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You waited 2 years to post this? also some of those sites are unfinished/broken. May want to fix that if that's what you are using to advertise your work...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Shouldn't be too harsh on the guy though, at least he's trying something. We all have to start somewhere...

Reactions: H J

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Is this like when the IRS helps me to not have too much money?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Shouldn't be too harsh on the guy though, at least he's trying something. We all have to start somewhere...
If it was his 100th post or higher I would agree, but its his very first post, most likely just another person clogging up the forum with their spam, bad enough with the youtube car spotters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts