Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names Christopher hence the plate CR57OFR im only 20 and in my final year of uni, nothing too extravagant although I do get to play with some very nice cars thanks to family and friends so hopefully will be getting something nice when I have a decent job when I graduate

Its a Vauxhaul Corsa with a few modifications

at silverburn

some more
]

·
Registered
569 Posts
Very very cool looking car! Welcome!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
very cool......we dont get cool hatches like that in the states....well not yet...

welcome!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome...what part of Scotland are you from?

I have a flat in Edinburgh where im at Uni at the moment and my mum has a House in Glasgow will get picks up of my mums house its pretty cool.

for the last 3 years I was living in the Scottish Borders in Galshiels for uni and now im in Edinburgh :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice looking corsa!
Whats that sticker on the bootlid? is that a track or road?
ive been to galashiels once theres a fella there that breaks renaulsport clios some nice roads :)

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
great looking car. welcome to the 4! make sure to pic up your new member packet ;)
those are really good shots btw, did you take them yourself?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice looking corsa!
Whats that sticker on the bootlid? is that a track or road?
ive been to galashiels once theres a fella there that breaks renaulsport clios some nice roads :)
its the outline of Knockhill, ive been round a few times in seat leon cupras and a ferrari 360

·
Registered
228 Posts
welcome.. sweet ride wish we could get that overhere i would love one for around the city

1 - 20 of 30 Posts