Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Even though the Koenigsegg isn't the fastest car in the world anymore I think it looks better than the Bugatti, sounds better, and just performs better. Like James May said you never get the sense that you're going 253 mph in a Bugatti until you look down at the speedometer cause it's not a loud car, and it doesn't feel like it's going to blow up trying to reach those speeds where as the Koenigsegg you get that sensation that the car will at some point blow up and you know your going like a bat out of hell cause you hear that twin supercharged V8 roaring right behind you. In my opinion if you buy a super car you should be able to hear it from a mile away, it should scare you when you really push it, and you should be able to tell that you're going extremely fast without having to look down at the speedometer.

Koenigsegg > Bugatti

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
such a beautiful car.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
great photoshoot. i LOVE those doors

·
Registered
336 Posts
Even though the Koenigsegg isn't the fastest car in the world anymore I think it looks better than the Bugatti, sounds better, and just performs better. Like James May said you never get the sense that you're going 253 mph in a Bugatti until you look down at the speedometer cause it's not a loud car, and it doesn't feel like it's going to blow up trying to reach those speeds where as the Koenigsegg you get that sensation that the car will at some point blow up and you know your going like a bat out of hell cause you hear that twin supercharged V8 roaring right behind you. In my opinion if you buy a super car you should be able to hear it from a mile away, it should scare you when you really push it, and you should be able to tell that you're going extremely fast without having to look down at the speedometer.

Koenigsegg > Bugatti
Can't agree with you more. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts