Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Whole lot of 2 step for a lousy launch. They are super lucky that car didn't roll once in the grass. Car is fast though!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I don't get it. It doesn't even look like the driver lifted. I mean I know it's a lot of power to handle, but you've got to feel that happening. It also doesn't look like he counter-steered until he had already spun it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Same car spun out into the grass on the way down to the staging lanes at TI.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
That's not as bad as the GTR that flipped

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Something about those Heffner cars....
Lol. Heffner has a good kit, just putting down more power than the driver seems to be used to.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't get it. It doesn't even look like the driver lifted. I mean I know it's a lot of power to handle, but you've got to feel that happening. It also doesn't look like he counter-steered until he had already spun it.
The car went like 222mph the next day so it's making retarded power. I bet at that power level the wheel speeds get pretty crazy, really quick when it breaks loose.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Driver's lack of experience ? Several members on here have more or less the same mods and work done and i havent heard them spin out like that. Maybe LiquidAsset can chime in on that ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts