Luxury4Play.com banner

Heavy Hitters

4193 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  yardboy
I bought a copy of Heavy Hitters at the airport couple weeks ago, and on the back cover it said that there will be coverage of the Gold Rush rally in the new issue. Where can I buy it in the state of Washington?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
i dont think its out yet.
most book stores like Barnes and Noble or Boarders should carry them. but that issue won't be out for another month.
Heavy Hitters looks like an awesome mag, its a shame that I and a lot of you can't ever seem to get a hold of it.
Heavy Hitters looks like an awesome mag, its a shame that I and a lot of you can't ever seem to get a hold of it.
+100
i really liked the article about SS. If the rest of the magazine is like that then im really going to have to find a way to get it.
I will trade heavy hitters magazines for top gear magazines
i've been having the hardest time getting the latest issues. normally the barnes and nobles by my house has a bunch but i'm guessing they've been selling like hot cakes
Anyone know any places in Ontario that sell them?
here in Europe it's even worse. I could find the first 5 issues, but nothing anymore. If anybody has a lead on them overhere (no Barnes and Noble in the country), please let me know!
Quite disappointed with the little coverage of the Gold Rush 2010, would have loved to have seen more pictures, plus more on the movie coming out.
I usually get it at my local CVS here on the Central Coast in Cali but not sure about other regions.
If you still need one PM me.
ya very little coverage of the grk2x, very disappointed but at the same time very happy that they covered it at all esp since i got a photo in lol.
I hear ya!

ya very little coverage of the grk2x, very disappointed but at the same time very happy that they covered it at all esp since i got a photo in lol.
I see them at WalMart all the time.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.