Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a copy of Heavy Hitters at the airport couple weeks ago, and on the back cover it said that there will be coverage of the Gold Rush rally in the new issue. Where can I buy it in the state of Washington?

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
most book stores like Barnes and Noble or Boarders should carry them. but that issue won't be out for another month.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Heavy Hitters looks like an awesome mag, its a shame that I and a lot of you can't ever seem to get a hold of it.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Heavy Hitters looks like an awesome mag, its a shame that I and a lot of you can't ever seem to get a hold of it.
+100
i really liked the article about SS. If the rest of the magazine is like that then im really going to have to find a way to get it.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i've been having the hardest time getting the latest issues. normally the barnes and nobles by my house has a bunch but i'm guessing they've been selling like hot cakes

·
Registered
656 Posts
here in Europe it's even worse. I could find the first 5 issues, but nothing anymore. If anybody has a lead on them overhere (no Barnes and Noble in the country), please let me know!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Quite disappointed with the little coverage of the Gold Rush 2010, would have loved to have seen more pictures, plus more on the movie coming out.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I usually get it at my local CVS here on the Central Coast in Cali but not sure about other regions.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
ya very little coverage of the grk2x, very disappointed but at the same time very happy that they covered it at all esp since i got a photo in lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts