Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
That is dumb as hell! Driving like that on that skinny ass road with bikes and cars all around. Im all for driving fast and hard but that is just plain stupid!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yea these guys are pretty nuts, Wouldn't see me driving that road like that no sir!

On another note.... Car sounds great, wish there was more angels and video from the Enzo as well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
That is dumb as hell! Driving like that on that skinny ass road with bikes and cars all around. Im all for driving fast and hard but that is just plain stupid!!
They were driving fast but I don't think they were driving recklessly or dangerously really. Pretty cool video, awesome sound.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Wonderful views up there; to bad that the roads aren't wider.

There are better roads for driving fast around Monaco; don't really know why they choose that one.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've been on the fence about the LaFerrari, between the name and those looks... idk. But ****, that noise, that must be one of the best noises ever to come out of a car, in my opinion anyways.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
They were driving fast but I don't think they were driving recklessly or dangerously really. Pretty cool video, awesome sound.
Considering what they were driving and where they were I wouldn't call that fast. They were both driving in a really restrained, controlled manner.

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's La Turbie in Monaco. And for those who think that was reckless, this is how you drive reckless on La Turbie.
GT2 RS going insane, awesome video but not what you would call responsible driving. Honestly i'd be scared as hell being in the passenger seat

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I for one wouldn't drive like that on a road that skinny with other cars/bikes/etc. Also, why advertise the video with a straight piped enzo if we cant even hear it. I'll be honest, I was more excited to hear the exhaust on that enzo than to listen to repetitive and aggressive downshifts on the ferrari the ferrari.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
lol if the words dumb and stupid offend you then I don't think public forums are the place for you. L4P is open to the public all around the world, if you don't take people having different opinions as your own very well, I suggest you find a different way to spend your time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts