Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched and there was nothing, so i've created the official hats thread.
i know a lot of you like shoes, so there must be at least some of you that like to wear hats as well.

these are some that i have, clearly i like to rep DC :)

sorry for the crappy lighting in the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Im big in the Hats as well, as im currently on a no haircut kick....I'll take some pics shortly

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Oooooo, ooooooo, me too, I have about a hundred or so but only wear a handful. Cant wait to see what you guys got. Ill post a few soon.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
A few of my 5950's and Mitchell and Ness pieces. I probably have at least 200 hats, these are just the more recent ones...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey PBR where'd you get that redbull hat? They're sponsor only as far as i know.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
A few of my 5950's and Mitchell and Ness pieces. I probably have at least 200 hats, these are just the more recent ones...
The Red Bull one, where did you get it? Sick.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
The Red Bull hats are sponsored only, and they have SERIOUS rules regarding the hats and what you do with them. Basically you have them "on loan" from RB.

Id tell you but Id have to kill you.

I have heard that the market for fakes is growing, though these are the real deal.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I used to have that same Spitfire Wheels hat along with a few others. I got rid of them when I moved last 'cause they were pretty rallied....

I forgot how much I liked them....Hmmm.....I should go pick up a couple more :lol:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
def a fan of Hurley, Element, DC, Volcom, I also got a lot of hats from performance companies, UPR, Lethal, Edelbrock (signed).

gotta get some pics to post.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts