Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about having my ECU done but I'd like to hear from someone who has had it done. Does it make a big difference? Dose the car get any bad characteristics?

I just had Renntech do my CL65 and it's a different car. Not nearly as embarrassing to drive anymore. ;)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I have been thinking about having my ECU done but I'd like to hear from someone who has had it done. Does it make a big difference? Dose the car get any bad characteristics?

I just had Renntech do my CL65 and it's a different car. Not nearly as embarrassing to drive anymore. ;)
Don't know if there is a ECU for the LP640...Your CL65 was probably a different car because of the Bi-turbos...Turbo or S/C cars usually get the most out of ECU chips.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Don't know if there is a ECU for the LP640...Your CL65 was probably a different car because of the Bi-turbos...Turbo or S/C cars usually get the most out of ECU chips.
There are ECU chips for the 640 just be careful of who u have do the ECU mod for your car. The guy i sent my Superleggera to was a fucking moron and fucked up the ECU and he sent the car back to Lamborghini service department numerous times luckily I had a couple friends in the service center who told me that someone was messing with it and had records of it. Overall just dont be cheap like me lol But on turbo charged cars you can tell more of a difference than a N/A car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts