Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday Season is starting early in SonbolWorld!

From now through December 31st, take 25% off for the holiday season!

PM me your email if you want one. This sale absolutely ends Dec. 31st and will not be repeated for at least six months so get your SONBOL now!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
If I didn't have one preordered I would be all over this...good promotion...Wow can't believe its holiday season already

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Monsta!

I am already seeing Christmas decor at the malls. Yikes. Turkey time in a few more weeks.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Im still stuck on the all white Sonbol! It may just have to be a christmas present to myslef because my b-day is Dec 28th as well!

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Guys diff pick one up 1 or 2 up. Love mine everywhere i go people always ask me about my watch. Cant go wrong with the Sonbol. Great deal and a great watch. Steve always hooks it up

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Also check out photographyserved.com. They are the same pictures that I posted here, but it's another site that chose to promote Sonbol and my photography. If you do check it out, be sure to click the appreciate button. If I get enough appreciations, I can make it to the homepage of the whole behance network and then we will really get some exposure.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
For sure pick these up guys! These are awesome pieces at a good deal, Steve hooks it up and the service is outstanding. every time i rock it people ask about it, great going out watch.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For sure pick these up guys! These are awesome pieces at a good deal, Steve hooks it up and the service is outstanding. every time i rock it people ask about it, great going out watch.
Thanks for the REP! Watches are definitely a lot of fun. If you don't like attention, don't get one. :lol:

Everyone everywhere asks about it when it's on your wrist!

They look HUGE at first but after a day it seems so normal. Kind of a bummer for my PAMS, B&R, Zenith, Rolex, Polanti, Chopard, and others in my collection. They just sit in the safe and don't get much attention these days.

I LOVE SONBOLS!

sonbol.com

25% OFF for all L4P members NOW! GET ONE!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts