Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Please check out my hands-on review on the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph at Life of a WIS.

An honest review with many unique photos!

Direct link to review.

Awesome review THSIAO!! Super thorough and the pictures were all high-res. I really liked how you broke down and evaluated each part of the watch and then gave an overall score at the end of the review. You did an awesome job of going over that watch from A-Z.

I definitely agree that AP's are pretty expensive, but as you said, they do retain their value very well. You can never go wrong with having a beautiful AP on your wrist!! One thing that would be cool would be to include a couple of watches that would fall into a similar category as that AP in case someone didn't quite know exactly what they were looking for. Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Nolan

·
Registered
638 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful watch, and excellent photography.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Great review. Only thing I disagree with is Value. Despite it holding it's resale compared to other watches in its price range, I think this watch is about $8-10k overpriced.

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome review THSIAO!! Super thorough and the pictures were all high-res. I really liked how you broke down and evaluated each part of the watch and then gave an overall score at the end of the review. You did an awesome job of going over that watch from A-Z.

I definitely agree that AP's are pretty expensive, but as you said, they do retain their value very well. You can never go wrong with having a beautiful AP on your wrist!! One thing that would be cool would be to include a couple of watches that would fall into a similar category as that AP in case someone didn't quite know exactly what they were looking for. Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you for the kind words and for your suggestion... definitely a good idea to include other options in the same price point or category :thumbup:. I'll try to incorporate that in my next review :eek:.

Beautiful, beautiful watch, and excellent photography.
Thank you very much! :beerchug:.

Great review. Only thing I disagree with is Value. Despite it holding it's resale compared to other watches in its price range, I think this watch is about $8-10k overpriced.
Definitely overpriced, which is why it only scored 11 out of 15 :wink:.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice review! Was actually the first time i headed over to your blog and not just your instagram. Great stuff. Thank you for sharing.

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice review.
Thank you!

Nice review! Was actually the first time i headed over to your blog and not just your instagram. Great stuff. Thank you for sharing.
I hope you enjoyed the content and the photos on the site! The site is updated every Monday and Thursdays when possible so be sure to check it at least once a week ;-).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Your lead photo is fantastic. I know we joke about Legos here in regard to authenticity, but given all things current in the US right now.... that actually brings a significant measure of levity to the whole crazy mess. May have not been intentional, but I certainly love the humor in that photo.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have total A D D and loved reading this. great job!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts