Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It must take a lot of effort on your part to be the way that you are.

<------just remembered some old quote I need to find now that describes you to a T on this forum.
it doesn't take effort to be myself. it takes effort to blend in without being jumped on. So far, no one has jumped on me in a harmful way. I love jokers. Makes my day good

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I want to get my wife a new handbag for our anniversary. I know she doesn’t want anymore LV or anything like that. So I’m thinking Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. About the size of a football with a zipper on top…that’s all I know. I’m obviously clueless with this stuff. :confused: Can L4P help me out with this? :bow1:

Thanks!
Just saw your PM. I have to be honest.... I am a simple girl. A lot of lucky girls getting stuff from some awesome car guys. I don't even have an LV purse. Or Gucci. Or Chanel. Almost everyone of my purses which I purchesed myself are Harveys Seat Belt Purses. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Now shoes... that is a whole other story. 105 pairs and counting.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I'm a joker Sir Robbins! No offense ever intended.
I don't really take offense to anything and could figure you were. Thanks though! :wink:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
My wife has one coach bag.............a diaper bag!:wink:

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
ever seen Gucci's baby carrier? It is WOW :tightlipped:
Nope. The way I dress and look outside of work makes most people think I might be homeless so they won't let me in this places to see...... except I look well fed.:D

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Nope. The way I dress and look outside of work makes most people think I might be homeless so they won't let me in this places to see...... except I look well fed.:D
I go into Fendi the other day for a scarf in gym shorts and t-shirt and house slippers. Then again, they know me there. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
A lady i knew once in my life was bananas for Miu Miu bags...they might be out of the $400 range though.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
A lady i knew once in my life was bananas for Miu Miu bags...they might be out of the $400 range though.
their bags are cute but all over $1,000 usd

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I think I might go Fendi for Crhristmas or her birthday...you guys/girls have given me some great insight!

Chump: I did actually stuff a football into the purse last night, just to be safe...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I think I might go Fendi for Crhristmas or her birthday...you guys/girls have given me some great insight!

Chump: I did actually stuff a football into the purse last night, just to be safe...
get something for yourself too! Many wallets, shoes, belts, clothes, ect for men!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
To be honest...I'm starting to like watches :-/ I don't want to get started with another expensive habit...I'm not THAT type of lawyer (yet)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
To be honest...I'm starting to like watches :-/ I don't want to get started with another expensive habit...I'm not THAT type of lawyer (yet)
they have watches

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
That's how you should give it to her. :clap:
hahaha! She married me in spite of me being a football player; not because I was a football player. A subtle, yet very important distinction!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts