Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
A couple of great places to shop for designer bags are either Off Fifth, the Saks outlet, or Neiman Marcus Last Call, their outlet.
They carry great lines and their prices are more reasonable than boutiques. They are excellent for shoes also.
Off Fifth also has a rewards program, I get coupons emailed constantly for 30% of purchase or single item, sometimes more.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You guys are awesome! I'm going to off fifth after work today. They have a promotion going on for 30% off if you sign up this week. Good looking out!

Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth - More

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
YAY!! I would really like to see what you end up getting for her. I love purses!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Geeeez zzz! No pressure or anything :-/. I'll post up what I get here for sure! Happy wife = happy life

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Don't feel pressured...if you can't find a purse, they have David Yurman jewelry too. Lots of options!
:clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So much to learn...and I thought my el camino was expensive. Online shopping now via iPad while waiting for a client.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You are a certified weirdo! You love raw ass cars, hate girls, but love purses. We need to kick it one of these days so I configure you out! :clap::bow1:

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I need some badass knee high black boots for Fall. Help me out! What's good so far?
I left macys a month ago. I can still look for you. the Gucci store at phipps plaza have new riding boots for alittle over $17K..... :whistle: smokin snake skin.....

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I would like to spend .01% of that Gucci price, please.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
You are a certified weirdo! You love raw ass cars, hate girls, but love purses. We need to kick it one of these days so I configure you out! :clap::bow1:
I LOVE girls, just not to a sexual stand point. Asexual is absence of sexual attraction to anyone. (nytrydr is going to see this). Unfortuantly, due to my hobbies, people just assume I'm gay. I am not weird or talk funny or wear tight clothes :lol: ask members here who have met me including wickedlysane. I have worked numerous times with models from all over on photoshoots and have been to a variety of fashion shows. Candice is my favorite! I am a fashion nut. I would never buy a purse for myself but have no problem shopping with women for them....

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I would like to spend .01% of that Gucci price, please.
I can tell you that you need to avoid the "pleather" materialed boots. They look and feel like leather but aren't. They tear and wear fast and from a distance look authentic but up close, nah. They also make noises if you stretch so avoid them. Look for label that says leather upper, If it does not say that, run away. ;)

21 - 40 of 58 Posts