Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get my wife a new handbag for our anniversary. I know she doesn’t want anymore LV or anything like that. So I’m thinking Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. About the size of a football with a zipper on top…that’s all I know. I’m obviously clueless with this stuff. :confused: Can L4P help me out with this? :bow1:

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My man...thanks! So do you know if I'm "supposed" to get Kors or Jacobs? Any other brands I should be looking for?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
My wife has LV's and Prada's. But she still goes to her Dooney for daily use.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
FENDI. I am not a woman but they make my favorites. I work in the fashion world. fyi

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Just Googled Fendi...great stuff, but I'm looking around the $200-$400 range.
Oh. :( If you ever look higher, great stuff for men too. Belts, wallets, ect. i just got me new winter scarf from them for this coming season

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Celine Luggage Tote is really popular at the moment. Barney's and Saks have a long waiting list for them.
Celine is nice but maybe out of price range as my Fendi idea was

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately (or fortunately) my financial analyst wife is at a stage where she doesn’t want to “kill the streets” with her handbag game! I bought her a couple LV bags, but she rarely uses them because they make her feel conscious. :confused: I, on the other hand, just want her to WIN every damn day! :clap: (Lord help my future kids…). So now she rocks some Coach bags on a daily basis; I just wanted to switch it up for her!

Thanks again!
:bow1:

P.S.: I'm just waiting for Sir Robins to flame on LV using traction control or automatic transmitions to achieve their popularity in the marketplace! :lol: (Thanks for the advice Sir!)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Unfortunately (or fortunately) my financial analyst wife is at a stage where she doesn’t want to “kill the streets” with her handbag game! I bought her a couple LV bags, but she rarely uses them because they make her feel conscious. :confused: I, on the other hand, just want her to WIN every damn day! :clap: (Lord help my future kids…). So now she rocks some Coach bags on a daily basis; I just wanted to switch it up for her!

Thanks again!
:bow1:

P.S.: I'm just waiting for Sir Robins to flame on LV using traction control or automatic transmitions to achieve their popularity in the marketplace! :lol: (Thanks for the advice Sir!)
LV is owned by one of my favorite women. I have no hate towards her so no hate towards LV. it isn't my taste due to automatic opening bags, sunglasses and traction controlled shoes :wink:

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Women in the know (about fashion and bags) don't usually wear LV, Prada, Gucci ect.

I have bought a few balenciaga's($$$), marc jacobs($$) and one Birkin($$$$$$) for the boss.

Go with Balenciaga - prob most baller and somewhat reasonable.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Women in the know (about fashion and bags) don't usually wear LV, Prada, Gucci ect.

I have bought a few balenciaga's($$$), marc jacobs($$) and one Birkin($$$$$$) for the boss.

Go with Balenciaga - prob most baller and somewhat reasonable.
I just go by what most of the female models I have worked with go for. Gemma introduced me to Fendi and i haven't let go. a few others (Candice, Nadege, Heidi, Erin, and my relatives). I agree with the fact of LV and Gucci though

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
My wife loves the quality of LV and she is very fashion forward although she has an obsession with Lowe from Madrid. I do agree with Ray the Balenciaga is the way to go!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
About the size of a football
I'm just focussing on the manliest part of this thread.:D

You have South Coast right there with all these brands there for at least seeing and holding all these.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I want to get my wife a new handbag for our anniversary. I know she doesn’t want anymore LV or anything like that. So I’m thinking Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. About the size of a football with a zipper on top…that’s all I know. I’m obviously clueless with this stuff. :confused: Can L4P help me out with this? :bow1:

Thanks!
I believe from his posts she has at least one LV. She don't want anymore. And he wants to stay under $500 as well. Balenciaga is a win according to my wife, but still well above his $500 price cap.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts