·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and was surprised at how much I liked it, what do you think;

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
You know that's miles different from the 5712 you were debating on getting earlier this week...

Like I responded to your thread, you seem to be a sports watch guy and sports watches have always looked on your wrist. This Uwerk looks great on you :)

A friend of mine traded his PP 5980 for an early Uwerk model in 950 metal just weeks ago, and he loves it!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Tarantula is a fantastic watch! Did you pick it up? If you wouldn't mind PM me the price you were quotes.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You know that's miles different from the 5712 you were debating on getting earlier this week...

Like I responded to your thread, you seem to be a sports watch guy and sports watches have always looked on your wrist. This Uwerk looks great on you :)

A friend of mine traded his PP 5980 for an early Uwerk model in 950 metal just weeks ago, and he loves it!
True, just always thought I'd have a Patek someday, and the 5712 is really the only one I would consider right now, and I don't think its for me, at least for now.

Never considered the Uwerk , but tried it on as I was killing time in my favorite AD. They have all kinds of wild stuff, Mille, MB&F etc.

I was caught by surprise by liking this watch on my wrist.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm not automatically a fan, because there are other watches I like better in that price range (PURELY personal taste, still an amazing timepiece), but DEF like this better than that 5712. So much more watch...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Tried on 2 of your watches yesterday too...whoa!!
I assume you were at Manfredi? If so, you probably saw the HM4. That one is pre-sold and is one of only 3 so far delivered to the US. Pretty cool, eh?

The URWERK is great. I have three in my personal collection (although in the interest of full disclosure, one is for sale. And fuller disclosure, one is my wife's ;) ). If you need any help, let me know. Obviously I'm biased towards MB&F, but if anyone is going to buy a great watch and it's not going to be an MB&F, I'd love it to be an URWERK.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I assume you were at Manfredi? If so, you probably saw the HM4. That one is pre-sold and is one of only 3 so far delivered to the US. Pretty cool, eh?
Yes, Manfredi. A HM3 too. Nuts.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
It is really growing on me, its a very unique watch. Love it.

·
5,744 Posts
Steve, we need you around here posting more often. Always have amazing pieces to show.

I just want to try on a URWERK, let alone have the joy of owning one.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts