Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a nice day today, so the wife and I decided to take the GTT to our favorite shopping mall in Mexico... As we are cruising along the highway through Tijuana I notice a grey Z06 infront, so I decide to pass him... Soon as I do he guns it hard and passes me... Ok it was on! The car was loud, but not crazy loud so I get next to him and do my usual " JUST GO" motion.. We went from around 70mph, me in third gear just through the top of third as we came on traffic. I think we both came to the same conclusion thinking " WTF" I litterly pulled him by maybe 3/4 of a car... Certainly he was telling the girl next to him how he was about to ruin a Lambo owners day, the same as I had just told my wife about the obliteration the Chevy was about to recieve..

As we continued on we did several more races, the longest being 2nd to 5th gear and Ill be damned if that car wasnt up my ass each and everytime... Both of us had female passangers, I had a full tank of 91 octane... Bar none, this and SP Alexs GTR are the 2 fastest cars Ive ever come across.. For a Z06, his car also looked great.. Like a steel mist grey, with black wheels, very clean. Only thing I could see through the light tint was a row of gauges going up his drivers side window pillar..

On the way home of course, a nice police officer decides that it would be prudent of him to pull me over on the most crowded of freeways in an area with the smallest shoulder possible to inform me that my tinted taillights are illegal... I love the rational of it being worth not only my life, but his to pull such a dangerous maneuver..

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sounds like a lot of fun,, except the whole police ordeal....

what performance mods did he have? if you know

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a lot of fun,, except the whole police ordeal....

what performance mods did he have? if you know
No idea.. Just met rolling along... all I saw was the gauges he had on his pillar, and the car was loud.. For sure TT or Supercharged..

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be laughing at the tool who made his 996 look like a turbo and added those SUPERHOT porsche emblems on the side... :bitenails:

Bringing Sexy back! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
^I saw almost this same car last night off La cienega outside STK. He a local member?

Sounds like a fast vette. Good run Allan!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
You must be laughing at the tool who made his 996 look like a turbo and added those SUPERHOT porsche emblems on the side... :bitenails:

Bringing Sexy back! :laugh:
Yeap how did you know? Those give me more horsepower, like the same way you painted your bumper. Ill bet you got like 800hp off that mod. You must have beat that very slow vett i bet:whistle::whistle::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeap how did you know? Those give me more horsepower, like the same way you painted you bumper. Ill bet you got like 800hp off that mod. You must have beat that very slow vett i bet:whistle::whistle::laugh::laugh:
Your comeback are almost as good as your products..

I will have to say though, one of my favorite posts of yours on LP was when you posted all the pics of your car, titled the thread " Im Bringing Sexy back" and the first response was " ? " :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Your comeback are almost as good as your products..

I will have to say though, one of my favorite posts of yours on LP was when you posted all the pics of your car, titled the thread " Im Bringing Sexy back" and the first response was " ? " :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:
???? if you say so. Cant wait to see your new car. Hope its fast.:D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sounds like a wickedly fast Z06 you ran into and props to him for hanging with you knowing how fast your ride is....

For you and jstrat85...you guys are going to have to learn how to block/ignore each other LOL, and I understand not vibing with certain people, it is what it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.