Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on a riviera newspaper. Well, that guy probably got fired...

Hôtel de Paris valet crashes Lamborghini

Being a valet at Monaco’s Hôtel de Paris seems like a pretty cool job, that is until you crash someone else’s supercar - namely a Lamborghini Aventador. A YouTube video capturing the unfortunate incident has now gone viral, with 2.5 million views in just 10 days.

A screen shot taken of Niki Motorsport's video, which has already gone viral

According to the video’s uploader, Niki Motorsport, the valet had successfully reverse parked the white Lamborghini in front of the Hôtel de Paris when he decided to rev the engine as onlookers took pictures and videos.

However, the valet obviously forgot to check if the car was in neutral before he hit the gas and the car launched forward, crashing into a white SUV that was slowly driving by.

While the car suffered only minor damage, it was enough to make any supercar fan wince - and attract the attention of millions of viewers on YouTube since it was posted on 2nd May.

Sometimes, it pays to park your own car.

Nicole Mercier
Hôtel de Paris valet crashes Lamborghini - The Riviera Times Online

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I don't trust most valets. I wonder if the valet was contracted out, as most places do, so the hotel won't be held liable.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I really hate people valeting my car. It's only a Mustang but it bugs the crap out of me. I have to do it a few times a year, and never fails every time I hear them rev the crap out of the clutch and/or stall it 3-4 times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts