Lolol. "Ohhhh fvck"

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
What the F lol

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Oh man, I don't know how he can just drive off after getting pelted by a rock.
I don't have that kind of self control if someone were to mess with my car.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dude was pissed because the Aventador was flying down a public road. I would have thrown the rock to if I didn't love cars. I don't know the road or the area but if that was by my house and I had kids, or by a park then I might have done the same thing. As for him driving away that's called being smart.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Aventador driver is a pussy
I don't think that he's a pussy, In reality I think that he did the right thing instead coming out fighting getting the cops involved getting arrested paying all of the lawyer fees or possibly badly injuring the other guy and paying him a support for life it's best to just drive away pay someone to fix your dent and forget it all in a week.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Dude was pissed because the Aventador was flying down a public road. I would have thrown the rock to if I didn't love cars. I don't know the road or the area but if that was by my house and I had kids, or by a park then I might have done the same thing. As for him driving away that's called being smart.
Can't remember the last time I saw kids playing outside. Judging by that road, parents would be stupid to let their kids out in the front yard. Just another douche bag, rather deal with the cops then idiots like that.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I don't think that he's a pussy, In reality I think that he did the right thing instead coming out fighting getting the cops involved getting arrested paying all of the lawyer fees or possibly badly injuring the other guy and paying him a support for life it's best to just drive away pay someone to fix your dent and forget it all in a week.
If someone did that to something you own that you worked so hard for, you would just let him get away it and praise that he did a good thing?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
If someone did that to something you own that you worked so hard for, you would just let him get away it and praise that he did a good thing?
I would never put my self in that situation to begin with

·
Registered
468 Posts
Who said he worked hard for it? The guy who tossed the rock was right, street racing is fun but it's wrong end of story. If you want to fly down the road pissing people off expect something to happen.

And really if you think a little money to fix a dent in a car is worth a fight then you clearly have no common sense

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Who said he worked hard for it? The guy who tossed the rock was right, street racing is fun but it's wrong end of story. If you want to fly down the road pissing people off expect something to happen.

And really if you think a little money to fix a dent in a car is worth a fight then you clearly have no common sense
I guess no one works hard nowadays and they are handed everything.

·
Registered
700 Posts
So a car like that and you stumble upon a stretch of road like that for a few seconds, you're not going to drop a few gears and press the pedal down for that brief moment?
Im not choosing sides but im going to guess if the guy was video taping and the other guy was standing in the street with a rock in his hand ready for the car, the aventador wasnt just doing it for a brief moment.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
if the guy had a problem with the Avy speeding, there's this new thing called the police. he could give them a call, i'm sure a black aventador isn't super common in that area, and let them worry about it.
also it seemed to be a very clear road with no houses right there, so through this thing called THINKING, you could assess the situation and decide whether or not it was safe to press your foot down for a bit.
The Aventador driver clearly did the right thing driving away, and you can tell he hesitated for a bit. even better what he should have done was pulled over and called the police on that dickhead, but i'm sure his time is more valuable than that.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts