Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Dont be a test car driver or any kind of car mover with a car like that, and not be expected to be follow. Get off the main roads or get over it. Its just a Lamborghini .

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Dont be a test car driver or any kind of car mover with a car like that, and not be expected to be follow. Get off the main roads or get over it. Its just a Lamborghini .
So if you had a Hurcan you would be totally cool if I followed you for 45 minutes + till you ran out of gas?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't feel that the camera guy did anything wrong, he wasn't driving like a asshole and put anyone in danger to get the footage. That lambo driver in the end is crazy, he was probably was a test mule driver for Lamborghini

·
Registered
237 Posts
Quick list:
- Filming while driving
- Following the guy for over 45min.
- Speeding
So is following someone a crime, you call it following i say he just driving on public road that just happen to be the same route as the huracan. It obvious the Lambo and Audi driver is annoy that the fact Speedracer is holding a camera that is professional and these guys dont want these video leak on the internet. Well guess what? go drive on your on private track instead of public roads made for everyone.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yes, it's Jason Thorgalsen (a member here).

I do think following someone for 45 minutes to take pictures of a car is excessive but its far from illegal. Also its not like the lambo driver got off the freeway and was followed to his house, he was followed down a stretch of the freeway lol.

Also I bet he feels pretty tough with his buddy in the Audi screaming at a 20 something year old.

·
Registered
150 Posts
So is following someone a crime, you call it following i say he just driving on public road that just happen to be the same route as the huracan. It obvious the Lambo and Audi driver is annoy that the fact Speedracer is holding a camera that is professional and these guys dont want these video leak on the internet. Well guess what? go drive on your on private track instead of public roads made for everyone.
Watch the video again. The guy filming said the car took off trying to loose him. He had to speed up a lot to stay with them. That isn't driving down the same road by chance, that is following/trailing someone.

There is also a very big difference between taking a few photos or a quick video, and following them and filming for 45min.

·
Registered
237 Posts
watch the video again and the real asshole is the one in the Audi acting like he the secret service protecting the test mule Lamborghini

·
Registered
150 Posts
Let's break this down.

Lamborghini Driver:
- Speeding
- Weird lane changes
- Threatening guy filming

Audi Driver:
- Speeding
- Weird lane changes

Guy Filming:
- Filming while driving
- Speeding
- Following other drivers for 45min

Anything missing?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Jason said he was following it in hopes that he would stop for gas or something so he could get some still shots.

That said, I don't agree with following someone for 45 minutes as that would certainly sketch me out if I was the Lambo driver, especially after he tried to evade. However, the aggressive response was uncalled for.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.