Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks as part of EVO's west-coast trip, Todd Zuccone from EVO will be in Northern California and and staying at my place all week-long. Todd will be working on a few projects this week but he also brought a couple of toys with him in his trailer: the orange Gumpert Apollo and the EVOMS 1200HP 997 Twin Turbo. The cars will be here all week if you want to check them out:D

The beast...

If you guys want to see the Gumpert just come by;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Alex I heard you guys moved. Whats the new address? I would love to come by and check those beasts out!

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
643 Posts
Wanna do a lunch time check out Thursday?

I'm so down to scheck out an Apollo....

Sharky's shop is a tad too far out for my lunch run. But I'll be at the show checking it out tho, you coming out right? No more lame excuses please.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Thanks for the heads up...i should try and to cruise by on friday for a spin and arrange some pics :D
Wanna do a lunch time check out Thursday?

I'm so down to scheck out an Apollo....
I can meet up on Friday Shaun, if you're heading there around noon to early afternoon. If not, then Thursday with you SpecB.

I'm not sure about going Saturday to NorCal vs SoCal. But it's been a couple of years since I saw the Apollo.

Wait til you see the new shop guys. It's purrtty clean :clap:

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys Friday would be good for us:) Thursday we'll be running around doing some press stuff... We'll be working late Friday so let us know. Obviously a bunch of us are meeting Fred and the gang here on Saturday at 9:30am as well:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can meet up on Friday Shaun, if you're heading there around noon to early afternoon. If not, then Thursday with you SpecB.

I'm not sure about going Saturday to NorCal vs SoCal. But it's been a couple of years since I saw the Apollo.

Wait til you see the new shop guys. It's purrtty clean :clap:
drop by NorCal vs SoCal ;)
euro CARnival

Aug 28th, 2010

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my date with the gumpert....

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts