·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
I canceled my order :lol:

·
5,783 Posts
Porque bro? :whistle:
Got fed up with the e-mails they were sending me. I must have received 20 of them saying my order had been processed and then put on hold due to billing information verification. Each time I would call they said they billing information was processed with no problem. I got annoyed.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
hahaha yeah funny that you mentioned that - I got a email saying it was shipped yesterday then I just got an email right now saying it was put on hold due to billing information verification LOL

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Man I never even got an email it shipped. Called and they said it should be arriving any day.

Did they actually give you guys tracking numbers? I was too cheap to pony up for the 2 day shipping. :lol:

·
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I just recieved mine and this is what I sent them...

I am dissapointed with the quality of the shoes as there is visible glue around the soles of the shoes. Also there is a dirty spot on the tongue of the shoes. Usually I would not mind these details but when paying $111 for a pair of shoes I am not satisfied with them. I would still like to get a pair of these shoes therefore I would like to ask for an exchange for a different pair. Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I was going to ask if anyone actually plans on wearing them? If they stuck to the 200 limit then I will probably hold onto them.

If not, I do feel a bit sheisted in the whole deal.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I just recieved mine and this is what I sent them...
DAMN! Any pictures of the damages? Who did you contact directly? I get mine in today too! :bitenails:

I was going to ask if anyone actually plans on wearing them? If they stuck to the 200 limit then I will probably hold onto them.

If not, I do feel a bit sheisted in the whole deal.
I plan on wearing mine, but I have a lot of shoes so they won't be worn too often.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
DAMN! Any pictures of the damages? Who did you contact directly? I get mine in today too! :bitenails:

I plan on wearing mine, but I have a lot of shoes so they won't be worn too often.

I dont have any pics yet since I'm at work but there is clearly visible glue every where and they look scuffed up. But the thing that got me is that on the tongue of the shoe by the gumball logo there is just a flat black dirty spot right smack in the middle. Where is the quality control on this stuff?

I just emailed a complaint about my order to the website, I might just call them on lunch and try to get them exchanged. Did anyone else have problems with theirs?

41 - 60 of 72 Posts