Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Anyone on the West Coast doing Gumball this coming May and shipping their car from California to London?
I have a friend going. That's about it. You better take tons of pics and vids!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm going to try! I know a few friends who are going. Maybe I'll ride passenger.

·
14,490 Posts
If I go again this year, I'm buying a car in London and blowing it up at the end.
:laugh:
Drain a few qtz of oil and run the rally and see how long it can last! lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
A couple friends from New York I know are planning on shipping there cars!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone on the West Coast doing Gumball this coming May and shipping their car from California to London?

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
hey steve are you taking your 458? will it be back in time for gr3?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ Steve is taking the Mas and bringing the 458 on gr3. I have been talking to steve about doing a leg but too close to gr.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i wishhhhhh

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I go again this year, I'm buying a car in London and blowing it up at the end.
This is EPIC ! Great Idea! I would love to do the same !

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
^^^ Steve is taking the Mas and bringing the 458 on gr3. I have been talking to steve about doing a leg but too close to gr.
i want to do gumball this year but only if i can get my car back in time for gr3, otherwise no. i'll only have one non-daily car around that time. unless someone lets me borrow a spare lol.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
One day I will do gumball, straight to gR.

Will be one epic summer.
heh that's what i want to do this year! not sure if it is logistically/cost effective possible with one car without getting hammered on the shipping.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I feel like I'm cheating being able to start in London :D

I'm wondering how on earth to ship the car back here from Istanbul though - not so easy.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts