Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I don't know if it'd qualify, but when the DeLorean came out, it was the most futuristic car I had ever seen. While the Countach is the only thing more exotic during this time, it's not a guilty pleasure type car. Everyone wanted that. But the DeLorean I felt had a mix of critics - some liked it, some did not. As an adult, whenever I see one these days (I do see them or maybe just ONE in my area at least 2x a year - someone at Cisco drives it once in awhile to work), I have mixed feelings about it. I still like it for it's uniqueness and rarity, but at the same time, I'm not sure I want to drive it (the interior is just awful compared to todays cars.) But when I was a kid, I loved it.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Chase, I'm selling a prowler with 3,300 miles. brand spankin new. If you know anyone interested, let me know.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Lancia Delta Integrale Evo. Visciously ugly. Visciously good. Visciously expensive for a good one!

And my CRX because people wonder why I'm still driving a 20 year old Honda :lol:

·
Registered
10,739 Posts

^ Dad had it when i was a kid, learned to drive on it, and i love it! there is a totalled one in my garage atm but i'll definitely buy one later in life if u get a chance

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
had one of these for my first car, so much fun.

and i dunno why this car intrigues me so much, but id own one and drive the hell out of it.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
love the prowler. so badass looking. i love the original miata as well.

ams mike, come here and we'll find you one, there's a crapload to choose from :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts