Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to put together a Saturday or Sunday Run and BBQ/Lunch as an official welcome to the L4P Family, and as an indication of the great future runs/dinners/track days/ parties etc... to cme in the future.

Would everyone be interested in a couple hour drive starting with a little breakfast and ending with lunch? If so would a Sat or Sunday work better for you?

If there's interest I'll get with Empty and Raw and set something up.

If you made it to our Grand Openking Party, you already know the level to which we do things, if you didn't make it then you're in for a treat on the next one.

Hopefully we'll have a great response and Brad and I can begin planning!

Phil

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Bro. SAT is the Los Gatos Event!!!!! Arent you coming???

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
are you talking this sat/sun? or sat sun in general? like raw said this sat is los gatos car show. but for future events usually saturdays work best for me.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Lets do it, I like hot dogs.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
A Saturday or Sun in the future. Thinking Mid Oct :)
count me in, ill be on my bike. if you need help with anything id love to help out.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish! Born and Raised in Bergen county. Maybe I need to start going back more to spread the SFSC/L4P Love in Jerz!!!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm down for a drive. Either days works for me, but I prefer Sunday :) Any excuse to check out your shop Phil is good enough for me and if we get the rest of the N.Cal crew together it will be great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts