Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thank you to GTSPIRIT.COM for announcing the gR3 Dates! You guys rock!

The third edition of the supercar rally GoldRush has been announced lately with details on next year’s route. With the start in Denver the participants will drive over Park City, Las Vegas, Scottsdale and then finish in Los Angeles. Yesterday the organisors released more important details; the dates.

Starting Tuesday June 14th the road trip will end six days later, Sunday June 19th in the city of Angels. Same as this year, we will bring daily updates from the rally.

Please stay tuned in the upcoming months for more details on the starting grid!

See the article here: 2011 GoldRush 3 - GTSPIRIT.COM

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Wait.
L4P posts up the dates on L4P.com. Also all over facebook.
Then a site that collects stuff that's been posted all over the internet already to post it on their site again gets a new thread on L4P.com that shows the original L4P post on the other website?!??!?

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Is there something wrong with us being happy our hard work is being noticed? I am the one who posted it on FB..all over the place. It is called Social Marketing. Am I missing something here? And GT Spirit is known worldwide. WE appreciate them getting our name out there for us so........what am I missing here?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Nevermind, guess I'm just too old school 4 this tripple, quadruple posting the same all over again social marketing thing..

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I think the point you are missing here is that our humble little friendly rally has gotten worldwide attention which is something we are very proud of, I apologize for getting excited but hell its a slow day. ;)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Big thank you to GTSPIRIT.COM for announcing the gR3 Dates! You guys rock!
I think the point you are missing here is that our humble little friendly rally has gotten worldwide attention which is something we are very proud of. ;)
Superb event like this one deserves the attention! Keep up the good work!

Wait.
L4P posts up the dates on L4P.com. Also all over facebook.
Then a site that collects stuff that's been posted all over the internet already to post it on their site again gets a new thread on L4P.com that shows the original L4P post on the other website?!??!?
It's kind of impossible to post info before the organisers have released it themselves (except they give exclusivity to me, which is their choice!). So that's why it was all over Facebook and L4P earlier than on GTspirit!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
If it wasn't for car sites like GT Spirit, i wouldn't even know what the L4P is, i can only say thanks for keeping us up to date with whats happening in the car world!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts