Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 18 years old, looking to rent a GTR for me and my girlfriends prom. This will be a very special day to me, i am not very wealthy so i cant spend much renting from gotham or mach 5, due to my fathers large hospital bill due to heart surgery, so pleeeeasseee i am looking for one preferably a white one but any color will be fine, only needed for one night. i am a very responsible driver, with a clean driving record,just help me make the night a dream come true. ive Always dreamed of driving one. so what better time then my senior prom right ? i am willing to leave a 2003 range rover hse in your possession + cash on top. until i return your vehicle. keep the money ofcourse. so please can anyone help me ? let me know your asking price ASAP please?. my prom will be on may 9, 2014 7pm.-11pm. so please any one help me ??? im begging ! gtrs5.jpg

·
Registered
382 Posts
Where are you from? I wouldn't have a problem lending my GTR to an 18 year old kid looking to get wasted that night. Don't even want the cash, lets just swap, GTR for RR?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My friend has a white civic coupe. LMK if you're interested

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You have 4 posts and just joined..Why would anyone trust you with their 80k+ sports car

·
Registered
248 Posts
Same dude on Maserati Life (1 total post):
Im 18 years old, looking to rent a Maserati for me and my girlfriends prom. This will be a very special day to me, i am not very wealthy so i cant spend much renting from gotham or mach 5, due to my fathers large hospital bill due to heart surgery , so pleeeeasseee i am looking for one preferably a Cabrio 07+, only needed for one night. i am a very responsible driver, with a clean driving record, just help me make the night a dream come true. willing to leave a 2003 range rover hse in your possession + cash on top. until i return your vehicle. keep the money ofcourse. so please can anyone help me ? let me know your asking price ASAP please?. my prom will be on may 17, 2014 7pm.-11pm. ??

Responsible or not, if the unthinkable happened and you wrecked or damaged the car, insurance likely would deny any claims. You're a liability, plain and simple.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
You can get one for 600 dollars a day at hertz. Best of luck. You are not going to find one for cheaper.
Can 18 y/o kid even rent a sport car in the USA? Here in Europe most of the rental companies demand certain age to be eligibility for rental. Usually 21 y/o for normal car and over 25 y/o for supercars, sometimes even 30 y/o and driver must possess a driving license at least 12 months or more.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Can 18 y/o kid even rent a sport car in the USA? Here in Europe most of the rental companies demand certain age to be eligibility for rental. Usually 21 y/o for normal car and over 25 y/o for supercars, sometimes even 30 y/o and driver must possess a driving license at least 12 months or more.
Everyone around me require the renter to be 21-25, I've never seen a single high-end/exotic rental business be okay with anyone under 21.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Under 21 you must be over 18 years old have your drivers license for more then 12 months and have someone over 25 sign and pay credit card only! some places here wont even do 21 and over period and a Gtr is $750+ for 1 day to $1000 a day

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Same dude on Maserati Life (1 total post):
Im 18 years old, looking to rent a Maserati for me and my girlfriends prom. This will be a very special day to me, i am not very wealthy so i cant spend much renting from gotham or mach 5, due to my fathers large hospital bill due to heart surgery , so pleeeeasseee i am looking for one preferably a Cabrio 07+, only needed for one night. i am a very responsible driver, with a clean driving record, just help me make the night a dream come true. willing to leave a 2003 range rover hse in your possession + cash on top. until i return your vehicle. keep the money ofcourse. so please can anyone help me ? let me know your asking price ASAP please?. my prom will be on may 17, 2014 7pm.-11pm. ??

Responsible or not, if the unthinkable happened and you wrecked or damaged the car, insurance likely would deny any claims. You're a liability, plain and simple.
nothing wrong with testing waters. and i know i know. sheesh forget it.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
No. That is why I told him first no one is going to rent to him because he is 18. But, he didn't understand.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.