Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 18 years old, looking to rent a GTR for me and my girlfriends prom. This will be a very special day to me, i am not very wealthy so i cant spend much renting from gotham or mach 5, due to my fathers large hospital bill due to heart surgery, so pleeeeasseee i am looking for one preferably a white one but any color will be fine, only needed for one night. i am a very responsible driver, with a clean driving record,just help me make the night a dream come true. ive Always dreamed of driving one. so what better time then my senior prom right ? i am willing to leave a 2003 range rover hse in your possession + cash on top. until i return your vehicle. keep the money ofcourse. so please can anyone help me ? let me know your asking price ASAP please?. my prom will be on may 9, 2014 7pm.-11pm. so please any one help me ??? im begging ! gtrs5.jpg

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
So you are new to the forum a complete stranger asking complete strangers if anyone with a GTR is will to lend you their car so you can use it for a special night ? Ferrari's Only is right - Goodluck indeed.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
love how he played the "my dad is in the hospital" card. Good luck kiddo.

Reactions: dsscats and dotyy

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I have one just like your picture. I usually just put it on auto pilot, so as long as you let the GT-R do what it does and drive itself, then you may borrow mine. Seriously, you can fall asleep and the new GT-Rs will get you to prom. I'm pretty sure it's the only car that the AFB endorses for its members.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I totally understand where you are coming from Bud but unfortunately I can't imagine anyone you don't know letting you borrow their car. In fact if they took money for you using their car and something happened the insurance company would most definitely not cover it. Best of luck though, and although the car seems like the best way to make your prom memorable I can guarantee you can find some more creative ways if you catch my drift...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Why u going to prom anyways other than to waste a pile of money???

Reactions: Flyinglakland

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good luck. I would recommend you try relayrides.com. I doubt you will find a GTR but there may be a porsche or corvette. It is more safe for the owner as relayrides covers the insurance part.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you , yes i know what you mean, and i know its risky , and people wont trust me its fine , ill figure something out. thank for not being an asshole like the others

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i am faaaaarrrrr from spoiled ive worked for EVERYTHING i have so, before you assume things get your facts right. and i never said the range roverr was no way to get to prom. i just want something really nice, something different. but thanks for commenting. lets me know you care

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not making up the story if thats what your referring to. i spent 2 and half months months at my dads side. missed all those football games with my team and missed my father at my senior game. you dont know my situation so dont judge

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.