Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
let me know what you guys think its a short video sorta still in the works getting some more clips so on and so on should be an interesting project in the works....YouTube - GTO

there is a video deeper in the thread that DOES NOT have any music, thank you

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
music is for the wind noise... the go pro got way too much of the wind noise and muffled up some parts of the exhaust noise

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Love that angle, don't see that often

as other said , would have loved w/out music, moar exhaust symphony!!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
awesome vid! that tunnel bit was intoxicating, i could listen to that all day.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ hahaha. here's some punctuation for you instead: , . : ; " ... '

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Cool video Carter, I'm releasing a new website very soon and I need some new photos for it. I'd love to feature your 599, should release by the end of this month. I can always meet you half way due to me being down in San Diego, or the next time you are down here we can shoot. Enjoy the car, nice meeting you at Cars & Coffee as well.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool video Carter, I'm releasing a new website very soon and I need some new photos for it. I'd love to feature your 599, should release by the end of this month. I can always meet you half way due to me being down in San Diego, or the next time you are down here we can shoot. Enjoy the car, nice meeting you at Cars & Coffee as well.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
kk probably will take the car down to cars and coffe but gotta take the other cars out as well my dad's 612 is picking up dust and needs to be driven so i may be taking that out for a tiny bit

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
kk probably will take the car down to cars and coffe but gotta take the other cars out as well my dad's 612 is picking up dust and needs to be driven so i may be taking that out for a tiny bit
Sounds good, just give me a heads up. We're starting up a Cars & Coffee San Diego next week, it will be every Saturday. If you are interested in driving down that'd be awesome to see some of your collection. If not, see you at Irvine one of these times! Feel free to shoot me a text whenever, I'll message you my cell.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice vid

1 - 20 of 71 Posts