Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stopped by the Dealership a few weeks ago. I was in the area so I thought I'd check out the Panameras in 'real life'. Haven't been a huge fan of them so far but all I had seen were online pictures. I gotta admit, now that I've actually seen them up close they're kinda growing on me.

Mostly though I had hoped to catch a glimpse of the new 2010 GT3RS. I knew it would be a very slim chance but I had to ask anyway. Turns out they just sold one the week before and the guy traded in his '08 GT3RS on it.

As I drooled all over the 'Magic Pumpkin', I was informed that a Carrara White RS had been ordered and should be here in a few weeks.

Well, today was the day so I jammed down there to check it out. Since they hadn't finished the PDI on it yet, they were nice enough to let me take pics inside the Service Area. I was just blown away at how bitchin' it is. And the sound was so sweet, especially with the Sport Button on. Definitely a dream come true.

As stupid as it sounds, the Tech gave me a ride from the Service Bays around to the front of the Lot. I'm not ashamed to say it was the ride of my life. My '08 M5 was just a distant memory at that point.

There also happened to be a wannabe 'Pet Frog' in the Lot at the same time. Three GT3RS's at the same time, my brain went into RS overload mode for sure.

What an incredible day, especially for a certified GT3RS fiend like myself. Fred, it's official. YOU are MY IDOL!:bow1:

FINALLY! Looks like I was finally able to add a few Vids. Sorry about butchering this Post, I'll get better.

WARNING!! I have to apologize in advance for the lousy camera work AND for the massive number of "It just doesn't get any better than this" comments in the background. I didn't know how long they would allow me to video everything, not to mention I was nervous as hell!

I'd also like to mention that I've never been treated better at ANY Dealership than I was here. No "Used Car Salesman" BS pressure, just super EZ goin' guys. And for anyone that can afford it, they're only asking $15K over the $158K Sticker on this beauty. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Lol nice story!! It's a shame the Carrera White wasn't there. :( If you like GT3RS's, ItzKirb has a picture of 7 or so GT3RS's around a fountain. :)

On the picture side of things, are you sure you wrapped [IMG*]pic link.jpg[*/IMG] around without the asterisk's?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol nice story!! It's a shame the Carrera White wasn't there. :( If you like GT3RS's, ItzKirb has a picture of 7 or so GT3RS's around a fountain. :)

On the picture side of things, are you sure you wrapped [IMG*]pic link.jpg[*/IMG] around without the asterisk's?

Thanks for the tips Liquid, I really appreciate it and obviously I need them. LOL

Oh, no doubt WHITE GOLD was there alright! That was the icing on my RS Cake. Also, I've uploaded tons of pics to other sites and haven't had much trouble. I think I was using the wrong uploader. I will try to use 'attachment' and see how that goes. It's just too bad they won't be in with the original post. My next post will be better. I should be able to figure this out...somehow. =)

I also did a bunch of Flip Cam video yesterday so I'm gonna try and post that to my You Tube. And I'll be sure to check out ItzKirb's pics. Sounds like the perfect desktop backround pic.:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
The white RS is beautiful! Perfect for Gold Rush

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^ OMG

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Glad to see you got your pics up and Kirb posted that photo. :)

You may try www.tinypic.com. They don't do image compression until your image hits like 3k or something. They also have the picture link wrapped with the IMG codes all ready for you to copy and paste. ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see you got your pics up and Kirb posted that photo. :)

You may try www.tinypic.com. They don't do image compression until your image hits like 3k or something. They also have the picture link wrapped with the IMG codes all ready for you to copy and paste. ;)
Yep, no doubt I'm bummed the way the pics came out. Way too small. If I don't get kicked out for editing my Post too many times, I'd love to do the photos [and the story] justice by adding the pics in the post where they belong.

I whittled down my conglomeration of Flip Cam Videos into a couple vids and I posted them on my You Tube Channel. I had hoped to include them here, as I have noticed everyone else seems to have that figured out but again, I'm stumped. So far it looks like all I can do is send a Link but I wanted to post the videos here, that way there wouldn't be any going back and forth.

I'm too stupid to give up so I know I'll get it figured out!:noidea:

Damn, I'm just lovin' Itzkirb's fountain pic. No doubt I'm gonna make that my desktop background.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts