Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the GT Open race at the Nürburgring a few weeks ago and made a few videos to record the awesome sound of that cars. So I started a series of videos from this event, it starts with the 458 Gt2's and Gt3's sound.
At 1:09 you can also see a 458 Gt2 burning, I don't know what has happend there but i am sure everybody is ok!

All the best!

·
Registered
10 Posts
@ I.love. $ $ $ The event is sensational, I'm GT3 racer attended the 24 hours of Dubai and stayed in 2nd place with my team. When we speak of 458 GT3 cars are completely different from the street, nor the 458 Speciale comes close to a GT3 is a delight to run with a car of this! Congratulations for sightings.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ I.love. $ $ $ The event is sensational, I'm GT3 racer attended the 24 hours of Dubai and stayed in 2nd place with my team. When we speak of 458 GT3 cars are completely different from the street, nor the 458 Speciale comes close to a GT3 is a delight to run with a car of this! Congratulations for sightings.
Great to see we have some successfull racing drivers here on L4P, 2nd place in a race like the Dubai 24 hours is a very good result.
Have you driven the speciale yet? (ok, it is kind of normal that the race version of a car is much more awesome than the best street version of it :D)
Awesome burnout that you do in your video, thanks for sharing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts