Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I personally wouldn't purchase someone else's project car. This particular example seems to have a lot of mods done to it. You may be okay with that, but I would rather build a car that is as close to virgin as possible. There are a number of clean, low mileage, stock examples on EBay (for less money).

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Chariots are good people. Very active in the PCA community. Almost bought a car from them twice. As for gtr it is fast around a track but doesn't have the "racecar" delicate and precise feeling of many other cars, 997tt included. The gtr just is not a rewarding car to drive. If you've been a pcar guy your whole life I seriously doubt you could enjoy a gtr for more than a weekend in you enjoy driving more than bench racing

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was scared it would be a driving computer when I was buying mine but it really is not. I love it! It truly is a fun car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
GTR is an awesome car, unless you don't like going fast.

Had a 12 premium and did bolt ons. Sold it and bought a 13 BE with 800 miles on it and sent it straight to T1 for a full tilt 8sec build. Should have it back in about 2 weeks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just drove the 09.. is it after 2012 it got better?
Dont quote me on this but the 2009s had only 485 horses then 10-11's had 530 and 12-14 have 545. Would that extra hp make you like the car more (probably not). But its a car you have to drive everyday to really like it. Its a great dd.

·
Registered
271 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts