Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I honestly believe this will be so epic that it will make headlines on Jalopnik etc. Hopefully the L4P brass will do a web premier for all the members when it's finished.
:)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The movie premiere will be during SEMA in Vegas and this will put GR on the map.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Awesome! Chances are good I will be in Vegas for a wedding around the same time as SEMA, hope to attend the premiere!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I wasn't planning on heading to Vegas for SEMA. But it looks like I might now!

·
5,744 Posts
Already booked SEMA. Now the trick is, getting a seat at the premier. 2 years ago, I'm getting ready to leave, text Coi, and he says its sold out ha. NEVER AGAIN.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Already booked SEMA. Now the trick is, getting a seat at the premier. 2 years ago, I'm getting ready to leave, text Coi, and he says its sold out ha. NEVER AGAIN.

-Markus-
Damn! Was it in an actual movie theater or a club with a screen? That's a short list I definitely don't want to miss.

·
5,744 Posts
Damn! Was it in an actual movie theater or a club with a screen? That's a short list I definitely don't want to miss.
Well, you have to think, teams have reserved seats. Then friends, and then members. So by that time, not a whole bunch of space for non participants, so they go fast. It was my fault, apparently Aimee had started a list prior to SEMA. I f'd up and didn't realize it.

And it's a theater.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The velvet rope and VIP list definitely speak to the exclusivity of GR, hope to be able to attend for this year's premier. It's definitely gonna be one for the ages!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
this is going to be so awesome. I just spend the last hour watching a bunch of their videos. Phenomenal music choices and scores.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
this is going to be so awesome. I just spend the last hour watching a bunch of their videos. Phenomenal music choices and scores.
It really is. I don't often get excited for something, but this film is going to be epic. These cars, their talent, our vision!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts