Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1461168_10202730828260978_1687644608_n.jpg

goldRush Rally GRV Documentary Available Now. Please visit Shop - goldrushrally and order yours.
PRESALE: The Blue-Ray DVD will be available shortly and it will make a perfect gift to yourself or a fan just in time for the holidays. Please visit the store and order yours before it runs out. Limited Run. All orders will be shipped in 8 to 10 days.

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I've enjoyed all the GR DVD's but was wondering how much rolling car footage you have in GRV? I enjoy the rolling car footage and scenery the most. The music is always good also which is awesome! It's nice to see the whole lifestyle and partying behind the GR experience but I prefer the rolling car footage. GR3 seemed to have a lot of great footage for this. GR4 covered more of the lifestyle and partying which was nice but I liked GR3 better. Thanks for the awesome DVD's/Blurays and any info!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
That was not our goal. We wanted to create a documentary style movie that shows the teams and the events behind the rally as much as the cars. So if you are looking for an hour of rolling shots this would not be the one for you. But regardless thank you for your support.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That was not our goal. We wanted to create a documentary style movie that shows the teams and the events behind the rally as much as the cars. So if you are looking for an hour of rolling shots this would not be the one for you. But regardless thank you for your support.
Cool. Thanks for your honest response. I might look into buying this because the events and lifestyle are quite inspiring. However, if this latest documentary doesn't have much car material I might have to think it over. You don't have a trailer for this one do you?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Music is very good and the way the movie is filmed allows people who can not attend....walking away from the film, knowing the intimate details as if they were there. I highly reccomend the movie. I walked away ....saying damn,..I cant believe I was part of that....the rolling shots from San Francisco...give a true car guy chills.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
The Music is very good and the way the movie is filmed allows people who can not attend....walking away from the film, knowing the intimate details as if they were there. I highly reccomend the movie. I walked away ....saying damn,..I cant believe I was part of that....the rolling shots from San Francisco...give a true car guy chills.
Good to hear. I'm just waiting for the digital download to be available!

Reactions: Bigd41190

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Watched it earlier today. Raw and FORMAT67 did a great job putting it together. Cool shots, cool audio, and good people. Pretty epic.

While I won't be able to go on GR6, hopefully GR7 will be a go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i would like to buy/order the GRV dvd and your store says blue ray disc ..does it work in blue ray and reg dvd format? how do i order it in dvd? ive been a goldrush follower since GR1 and was in las vegas for the sema show and the movie premiere of GR3...keep up the awesome work...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts