Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Wat do u get when u combine this

With this

Hmmm, guess your gonna have to wait for GRV to find out ;)
A really n00b M3 that everyone else already has :laugh: you know I give you a hard time Charles:p.
Oh I tried calling you over the weekend to see if you wanted to go surf. But I lost reception and then forgot to call you again haha. The waves were amazing.

·
Registered
630 Posts
A really n00b M3 that everyone else already has :laugh: you know I give you a hard time Charles:p.
Oh I tried calling you over the weekend to see if you wanted to go surf. But I lost reception and then forgot to call you again haha. The waves were amazing.
I wish.... I'm already in Dallas, I was watching some of the cams on surf line and slowly dying.....

Reactions: BigMFnMatt

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Since y'all are taking the coast from SF to LA, hit me up, Ill be in San Luis Obispo along the 101 and 1 right on the route :)

·
Banned
3,270 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
IN for Chicago as well as possibly St Louis to take a lil ride with the pack.

Will also be doing it on 2 wheels, will be sporting a custom paint job specifically for L4P and GRV as well as a GoPro and full bottle in the swingarm armed and ready for highway and stoplight runs and looking for a few particular cars I want to see stretch their legs :D

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Might be with you, on a Harley!?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
78 Posts
We'll be there! Can't wait!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Has there been an Aston Martin that participated in the rally yet? I hope to be a proud owner of one some day.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Has there been an Aston Martin that participated in the rally yet? I hope to be a proud owner of one some day.
Not that Ive seen from the pictures :lol:

I'm with you on owning one. Aston makes the sexiest cars out there. I just wish they had MOAR POWER. Two turbos can take care of that though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347477666.109499.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not that Ive seen from the pictures :lol:

I'm with you on owning one. Aston makes the sexiest cars out there. I just wish they had MOAR POWER. Two turbos can take care of that though.

View attachment 71147
The V12 in that DBS throws me back in my seat when I hit it :p

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
If for some reason I cannot do the whole thing - I will definitely be in Dallas.

I plan on going the whole way though...

Need more CF on the Evora first.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
We have had a DBS and a Vanquish Participate on our first and second year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
61 - 80 of 102 Posts