21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
may have to drive out to Memphis.... only a 6 hour drive

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
St. Louis. And Chicago for sure! Maybe Memphis. And I am 90% sure it will be via 2 wheels

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
630 Posts
um yes

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
goldRush Rally team is excited to announce the 2013 GRV™ route and dates. A perfect combination of Roads, Tracks, 5 Star Hotels and Entertainment. The West Coast leg of the rally will start in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city of San Francisco will host our kickoff and from there we are off to some coastal roads leading us to Los Angeles followed by Las Vegas. We will be spending 2 days in Las Vegas while the cars are transported to Dallas. Dallas will be the start of the East coast leg of the rally followed by Memphis, St louis and the rally shall end with a big bang in true goldRush Rally style in Chi City. Every year our goal is to provide our friends with one of the most unforgettable 8 nights of their lives and this year is no exception.

·
14,490 Posts
Looks like a damn good time:)

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
See you guys in Chi Town.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
have to stop by chitown for this .. Hopefully BC drive his AGERA
was at the start in LA this year can only imagine what the finish be like

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Hey raw,

Let's just say my family and I are very very very very tied in with the police. So, let me know what you need

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Gosh guys that's 4500 km...insane!!I'd love to participate...but it's a looooong way from Italy!!
They're flying from LV to Dallas. We did have a team from Germany last year, by the way.

I may have some people from Colorado Springs interested this year. I'll be passing the info to them as it becomes available.

Reactions: Aarron_M

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I will be back in France next summer on Corsica island in Corte so I may miss it but I will try to be in town for tennessee

21 - 40 of 102 Posts