Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 1 of 1 Bugatti PUR BLANC will be leading the goldRush Rally teams from San Francisco all the way to Chicago on GRV™ this year. Come and join us to see this amazing work of art in it's natural habitat. Photo By ITZKirb Photography

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
One of the nicest Bugatti's I have seen.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
love this car

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll be at the start in SF - can't wait to see the car!!! Is BC not bringing the Agera R though? :( I was looking forward to that car the most.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'll be at the start in SF - can't wait to see the car!!! Is BC not bringing the Agera R though? :( I was looking forward to that car the most.
Im not saying his not.. But not mentioning the Agera R in the post by Rawmean sure indicates just that..

·
Registered
819 Posts
This car was specced right.

Could you or BC comment on the consulting process with Bugatti to get everything just as he wanted it before the car entered production? What kind of attention is given to the customer's desires and what Bugatti will or won't do?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Do a search, he's a member here with a fucking epic stable and that's understating it.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
im not a huge bug fan, but this one looks amazing... color schemes can really make or break a bugs overall looks, and this one is bang on

1 - 20 of 65 Posts