Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had bad experience with either Grundy or Hagarty insurance? Any claim issues?

From what I can tell, Hagarty seems to be larger and has greater default coverage such as medical and roadside. Grundy has set value on the car. Rates are comparable.

I want to switch insurance for my Lambo. State Farm rates is way over priced.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
I have had Hagarty on a couple cars and both were stated value with TONS of pictures and descriptions so everything was covered "just in case". I didnt have any issues, i also didnt have any claims. I will be adding my new project onto Hagarty as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have state farm and i dont think its overpriced at all. i pay $550/6 months for a 07 gallardo. how much did haggerty quote you. oh yeah i am 34 by the way

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
state farm just doubled my premium bc of a claim. at 2300 per half year, it's just not affordable anymore

hagarty and grundy are about 1700 for one year.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i have state farm and i dont think its overpriced at all. i pay $550/6 months for a 07 gallardo. how much did haggerty quote you. oh yeah i am 34 by the way
WOW :jaw:

·
Registered
30 Posts
> i pay $550/6 months for a 07 gallardo.

For how many miles though?

With a 10k mile policy I was at 28 cents/mile.
With a 15k mile policy I am at 24 cents/mile.

(mid 30s, no points, multiple vehicle, anti theft, $500k/$500k, and $150k cap on G replacement)

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i know we have hagerty on our classic cars, and they are very nice... we had an issue were the car got damaged by acid, and they didnt even question anything...

my real insurance is with farm bureau, and its high... 791/6months, on a VW GTI, with only one ticket on my record

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Hagarty!!

had them on my 911 and LOVED dealing with them....someone keyed my hood, and they delt with EVERYTHING VERY VERY QUICK AND WELL!!

no BS, no 3 shop quote, no running around....1 quote and a check in my pocket by the end of the week!!
...i just dont see how they can be beat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts