Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
famous smoke has a cigar and accessory auction site. I usually bid on things at the start of an auction and every week end up with a little something coming my way lol. this week's take a 5 pk of some cigar I saw well rated in C.A. and a xikar plunge lighter.

the box shows up yesterday and boy was I happy the UPS ground shipment ended up basically being an overnight shipment (i'm close to the distribution center). The damn cigars were in bubble wrap but not sealed in a ziplock bag or anything... wtf?

boxes ive gotten from them in the past were properly sealed for shipment. This kinda pissed me off.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, theyre sitting in the humi at least till next week.

im sure they'll be fine but if i lived somewhere UPS ground would take 4-5 days to get to i'd be pretty annoyed.

coincidentally i have a cold so no smoking for a bit anyway :(

·
Registered
357 Posts
I thought i was the only one addicted to a cigar auction website. I go on cigarbid.com. I'm pretty sure CigarsInternational owns it because I see a lot of their name brand stuff sold there. A lot of the time, I spend around $100 a week on this site without knowing it because I get such good deals. But at least I get to look forward to a shipment of goodies every week and each Wednesday when my new package comes, its like Christmas all over again.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
lol i get a lot of stuff on cigarbid.com too. great deals but ya it adds up quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.