Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

1JDM911 aka 1JDM996 of 6speed aka IS300eR of my.IS/ClubLexus... etc, just making my belated intro here (been browsing but never signed up till now). :bow1:

G'days,

1JDM911

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome. And hope you have luck finding those seats for your car.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
dave welcome buddy. 6speed sucks compare to this site!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome to the 4

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Welcome dude...you dont really own the Top Secret 996 do you? If you did I might cream my pants...just saying. I love JDM shit on exotics:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You should come on our L4P So Cali Drive. Details in the So Cal section!
ahh my car's not done yet! i'd totally bring it out if i've it back with me. :(

welcome to :l4p:
yoooo what's up Coi! long time no see, do you still got that sick spicy red lotus? :emot-tip-wink:

dave welcome buddy. 6speed sucks compare to this site!
oh boy i can totally see that, things are more diverse here and much more activity going on! :rockin:

Welcome to the 4

Alex...
thanks Alex... :)

thx SVT:rocket:

welcome bro!
thx Drew! :bow1:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome dude...you dont really own the Top Secret 996 do you? If you did I might cream my pants...just saying. I love JDM shit on exotics:D
thanx JB; well, i don't own the actual TS996 demo since that's base on a narrow-body, i put mine together base on a Turbo platform, combine that with different selection on other parts, as well as being faster than the original demo from Japan:

was gona save these pics later when i make a post here to sell those TE37's, but i don't even know how many post i must have before i can make a clasified post here :confused:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts