Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month I friend show me the photos of what can be considered the most weird looking but still awesome Ferrari 599 GTO, as we can see the body paints its a green-black matte (I nickname him: Ninja Turtle).

This 599 GTO have interesting addings like the 599 XX rims and bodywork. Plus if you can see the interior also have green-mint color!! Quite unique... I havent seen a similiar 599 GTO in the internet. Sadly this crazy GTO have a new ower. :eek:hwell:

Enjoy!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Light Automotive lighting Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Automotive design

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Here I fixed it for you with bigger pics.

·
14,490 Posts
Looks rather interesting. I wouldn't own a color like that myself but it's definitely unique.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That Ferrari its like a post modern art... looks interesting, you kinda hate it but sorta like it lol

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whats the deal with that spoiler?? :lol:
what spoiler?

You mean the little "wings" on the sides? Those come from the 599 XXX... this car is a true weird mix

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Looks rather interesting. I wouldn't own a color like that myself but it's definitely unique.
My thoughts exactly. Interesting but wouldn't do it. I would drive it around town for a weekend though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pretty crazy, but I kinda love the matte mint green. I don't care for the black stripes or the crazy, rear pillar spoiler deal though.

Needs to replace the yellow on the wheel center caps with the same, matte/mint green.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pretty crazy, but I kinda love the matte mint green. I don't care for the black stripes or the crazy, rear pillar spoiler deal though.

Needs to replace the yellow on the wheel center caps with the same, matte/mint green.
that and the clippers too in green

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The wings need to go. I do love the color though, looks sick.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thats SICK!!!! I'd whip it!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
not a fan of the green, but it is pretty unique. overall I think it's a nice car, but if it were mine I wouldn't go with green. the XX elements are sick

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
that is not spoiler.... those are fins

1 - 20 of 20 Posts